Read Up On It – November 10th, 2011
This week’s edition of Read Up On It is like a great movie: it can make you happy, sad, it can make you think, or be funny as hell. Hey, why not categorise the links in the same way? Check it out:
- A group of nuns in Virginia, get up, pray, eat, and then make cheese. (Via Richmond Times Dispatch)
- I had my first experience of this dish/dessert/side this thanksgiving. Now I know why americans freak over sweet potato casserole. (Via Saveur)
- Is it, or isn’t it honey? Food Safety News checks it out.
- The New York Times debates whether or not apps are making cookbooks obsolete. All I know is that I am not selling my cookbooks.
- Remember when Anthony Bourdain wrote that book where he told foodies around the world to never eat fish on a Monday? So when are we supposed to go out? (Via The Guardian)
- Saving the best for last, Momofuku Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi tried to teach Conan how to make cereal milk. Conan taught her a thing or two in the process. (Via Eater)